Cosplay at Comicon 2018

This weekend me and my boyfriend went to comicon. I wore a wonder woman costume I spent all summer making! My boyfriend didn't dress up but he did carry around a giant sword called Dragonslayer I made him. It is from a manga series called Berzerk. In total the sword is 6'4'' and got a lot of attention. We couldn't go 5 minutes with out hearing someone say something about it. Someone even asked to buy one off of me! That inspired me to make a website for custom cosplay props. Check it out here Hannah's Cosplay and Crafts. Me and my boyfriend even made it onto a news website

















Comments

  1. Your costume is awesome. You sure look good as Wonder Woman. The sword is very impressive. You are very talented.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Needle Feltie Fox

A little about me